Rutledge Tool Shed offers low cost rental of tools and equipment to individuals and volunteer groups for the completion of community projects and home improvements.
Examples of projects for tool use:
- Building wheel chair ramps
- Cleaning / repairing playgrounds
- Planting flowers and trees in parks
- Repairing homes for the elderly or disabled
- Painting of churches, schools, etc.
Tools and Supplies include:
Hammers, Ladders, Scaffolding, Paint Supplies, Saws and Drills, Safety Gloves and Goggles, Screw Drivers, Pliers, Shovels, Rakes, Hoes, Gardening Tools, Buckets, Brooms and More…